Our LIBERATOR Toothless Bearing Ratchets are designed for efficient Hi-Lok installation. These innovative ratchets utilize roller bearing technology for smooth precise movement. With directional roller bearings, you have no "lost movement" as you would with a standard "click-style" ratchet wrench. Great for use in areas where space is limited and where conventional click style ratchet wrenches are unable to be used due to lack of movement.
- Heavy Duty Bearings - failure tested to 200 in lbs
- Reversible - simply remove the 1/4" drive stud and re-install it from the other side.
- Choose the size you need - available in 4 different lengths, 4", 6", 8" or 10".
- "Hole-thru" 1/4" drive stud so you can use an Allen key for non-interference fit fasteners.
- Small & Compact Design - less than half the size of conventional "click" ratchets.
Manufactured in the USA exclusively for Brown Aviation Tool!
Part # BAT-2303 4" Liberator Toothless Ratchet