Welcome To Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.!
for most prepaid orders over $95 shipped to any
address in the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, D.C., & APO/FPO!)
Click to download our 180 page 2014 Master Catalog
(Download takes a minute or two)
SPECIAL CUTTING TOOLS FOR COMPOSITES
Do you work with KEVLAR®, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Graphite, or other aviation composite materials? If you do, we have the very specialized cutting tools you need to produce clean, high quality holes and cuts in these exotic materials. We now STOCK Solid Carbide DAGGER DRILLS, "ONE-SHOT DRILL-REAMERS", BRAD-POINT DRILLS, and Carbide Tipped Countersinks in both 100° and 130° styles. And, we stock special SCISSORS/SHEARS specifically designed to cut KEVLAR® fibers and composite materials.
Please keep in mind that we have a low $35 Minimum Order Amount for orders shipped within the USA.($50 Minimum Order for shipments to Canada, and $100 Minimum Order for shipments to any other location in the world.)
We have added several surplus aircraft tools to our website - click the SURPLUS TOOLS product category on the left hand side of this page and check out our latest arrivals. Supplies are very limited.
If this is your first time using our web site, please see our "TIPS FOR USING OUR WEB SITE" below.
We sincerely appreciate your business! We know that you have several fine aircraft tool companies to choose from and we want to make Brown Tool your #1 choice!
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
2536 S.E. 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Toll Free in USA & Canada 800-587-3883
Office hours are Monday-Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Central Time
TIPS FOR USING OUR WEB SITE:
1) How to find a tool on our web site - you can use the powerful search feature found at the top left of this page, or you can simply browse the various product categories found to the left. Find the main category you want and then to open up any sub-categories, click the small box with the plus sign. When using the built in search feature, you can search by product name, part number, brand name, price range, etc. When searching by part number, you can simply enter the first few letters or numbers of the part number. If you have any difficulty at all, please give us the opportunity to help you - you can call us during normal business hours or you can click the "contact us" tab at the top of this page and send us an e-mail.
2) All orders will ship by standard ground service unless you specify otherwise. If you would like to have your order shipped by air, please put a note in the "SHIPPING / DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS" box you will see at the end of the checkout process. If you have a shipper account number you want us to use, enter the appropriate information in this box, otherwise, we will add the expedited shipping charges to your order. Also, please be sure to tell us the level of expedited delivery service you want us to use - Guaranteed Three Day, Second Day Air, or Next Day Air. Keep in mind that Saturday, Sunday, & holidays do not count as transit days when calculating shipping times. The cost of expedited shipping is based entirely on the weight of your order, the speed of delivery service, and the distance it travels - the dollar value of your order has no impact on expedited shipping charges. Our normal cutoff times for same day shipping are 3:30pm for FedEx and 4:30pm for UPS.
3) If you are paying with a credit card but you also want us to reference a Purchase Order number, please select the "credit card button" as your payment method, please DO NOT select the "purchase order" button if you are paying with a credit card. You will have an opportunity at the END of the checkout process to enter a P.O. after you have entered your credit card information.
4)Minimum Order Amount - if you are in the USA (Including APO&FPO addresses), our minimum order amount is $35. If you are in Canada, our minimum order amount is $50 USD. And, if you are anywhere else in the world, our minimum order amount is $100 USD.
5) Customers with APO or FPO Addresses - if you have an APO or FPO address, please select "Military Mail" as your "state" when setting up your ship to address in our system.
6) Foreign Order Shipping - Our online ordering system is unable to calculate the cost of foreign shipping (including shipments to Canada). We will add the shipping costs for foreign orders to your invoice.
Founded in 1991, we have been serving the aviation and aircraft tool needs of customers all over the world for over 20 years. Join the thousands of customers who have come to rely on us for one stop service. You can shop in our online store for rivet guns, riveting kits, aircraft sheet metal tools, Sioux, Dotco, Chicago Pneumatic / Desoutter, Jiffy, & Taylor air tools, and many more aviation tools. Altogether, you will find nearly 3000 different aircraft tools used in the aircraft maintenance industry.